Can you feel it? Autumn is arriving at last! With so many events and festivals postponed this fall due to the pandemic, there’s no reason to fret away this beautiful season. So much fun can be had just steps outside your back door in The Woodlands Hills.
Kids and adults will surely enjoy an outing to the back yard to take part in these fun activities:
- Camp out – Hoist up your camping gear or make your own make-shift tent and snuggle up in sleeping bags to catch some zzz’s in the fresh nighttime air.
- Stargazing – Catch a clear sky night for some awe-inspiring celestial appreciation.
- Firepit dining – pop popcorn in a tin pan covered with foil (or Jiffy Pop), roast hot dogs and veggie kabobs on sticks, and melt up some S’mores for delicious campfire-style eating.
- Lawn games – Feeling competitive? Take your turn at badminton, croquet, corn-hole bean bag toss, horseshoes ring toss, or lawn bowling.
- Arts & crafts on a picnic table – Let loose on a tarp-covered picnic table for hand-crafted birdhouses and bird feeders, cookie decorating, painting fall leaves, and pumpkin carving.
- Dine al-fresco – Invite your neighbors over for a wine and craft beer tasting with a charcuterie board to share over interesting, if not lively, outdoor conversation.
Take the plunge and discover some creative ways to fall into fun in your backyard!