Celebrate National Good Neighbor Day on Sept. 28.
Good neighbors are a gift. Return the kindness by nominating a neighbor for a chance to be rewarded for the value they add to the community. In 500 words or less, tell us your best story about a neighbor who has gone above and beyond in the kindness department.
Perhaps you know a kind soul who brings up your emptied garbage can from the curb or maybe a neighbor who provided a meal for your family when you needed it most. Make us smile. Make us cry. Make us proud to honor three neighbors with a special gift package.
Three neighbors will be honored with:
A two-night stay at The Woodlands Resort • A $150 luxury spa or golf credit • A $250 gift card to Robard’s Steakhouse
Plus, you’ll be entered to win a $250 gift card to Robard’s Steakhouse for nominating your neighbor. See full contest rules below.*
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at www.thewoodlandshills.com/neighborday and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States who reside in Montgomery County, Texas or Harris County, Texas. Nominees must also be legal residents of the United States, who reside in Montgomery County or Harris County, Texas. Employees of HF Holding Company, LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 10, 2018 at 12:01 AM CST and ending September 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by September 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.thewoodlandshills.com/neighborday. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Prizes: There will be three (3) Grand Prize winners, and one other winner as described in 5.2 below (collectively, the “Winners”). The prizes are as follows:
1. Grand Prize Winners will receive a Two-Night Stay at The Woodlands Resort (subject to availability), a $150 spa or golf credit, and a $250 gift card to Robard’s Steakhouse (APV: $920.00).
2. Each individual who nominated a neighbor will be entered into a drawing for a $250 Robard’s Steakhouse gift card, one of whom will be selected.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Prizes must be redeemed within 12 months of prize notification. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Contest Period.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winners of the Grand Prizes will be selected by a committee under the supervision of Sponsor. The Winner of the $250 Robard’s Steakhouse gift card will be selected at random. Winners will be notified by telephone within five (5) days following selection of the Winners. Selection will occur no later than September 29, 2018. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by a Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By submitting this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which it may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TEXAS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Montgomery County, Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HF Holding Company, LLC, 1790 Hughes Landing Blvd., Suite 600, The Woodlands, Texas, 77380. Requests must be received no later than October 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is HF Holding Company, LLC, 1790 Hughes Landing Blvd., Suite 600, The Woodlands, Texas, 77380.
15. Facebook: The Contest hosted by HF Holding Company, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Woodlands Hills Neighbor Day Contest begins on September 10, 2018, and ends on September 24, 2018 (“Contest Entry Period”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of HF Holding Company, LLC (“Sponsor”) which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the overall administration of the Contest. The complete rules are located at www.thewoodlandshills/neighborday. A summary of the rules follows. In the event of a conflict or ambiguity between the complete rules and the summary, the complete rules govern. TERMS: A. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Montgomery County, Texas. Sponsor and its employees, agents, officers and directors (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and marketing agencies, immediate families and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible for the Contest. B. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Contest Entry Period at www.thewoodlandshills.com/neighborday (“Contest Site”). C. THE PRIZES: Sponsor will award one (1) Two-Night Stay at The Woodlands Resort (subject to availability), a $150 spa or golf credit, and a $250 gift card to Robard’s Steakhouse (APV: $920.00) to three grand prize winners, and one (1) $250 Robard’s Gift Card to one winner selected at random. Sponsor will contact the contest winners. There will be no cash compensation. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. All federal, state, local and other taxes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Prizes must be redeemed within 12 months of prize notification. Prize packages will have no value after this date. D. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected by a committee under the supervision of Sponsor. The Winner of the $250 Robard’s Steakhouse gift card will be selected at random from all eligible entries received throughout the Contest Entry Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone within five (5) days of the random drawing. Selection will occur no later than September 29, 2018. Sponsor is not responsible, and may disqualify an entrant, if the entrant’s phone number does not work or is changed. Any winner notification not responded to within 10 days will result in Prize forfeiture and a n alternate winner shall be selected. If a potential winner is ineligible to win the Prize because of material misrepresentation, does not comply with the acceptance requirements above or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, then such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entrants. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. By entering the contest, the prize winners automatically agree that Sponsor may, without compensation, publish, display or otherwise use winner’s name, photograph or other likeness, or statement concerning the Contest for purposes of advertising and promotion.