There are so many reasons to love The Woodlands Hills. Debuting four years ago in 2018, The Woodlands Hills is a beautiful 2,000-acre, award-winning master planned community, located in Conroe and Willis.
In fact, The Woodlands Hills ranked #20 among the list of the 50 Top-Selling Master Planned Communities in the Greater Houston area in 2021, which is a prestigious ranking for a relatively new community. The ranking was compiled by Zonda, a housing market research and real estate analytics firm.
In addition, The Woodlands Hills has been proudly recognized as a Quality Planned Development™ by the West Houston Association and North Houston Association.
Here are the top five reasons we are hearing from our residents for why they chose The Woodlands Hills:
- #1 – Location: The majority of residents say they chose The Woodlands Hills because of its location. The Woodlands Hills is located 13 miles north of The Woodlands in Conroe and Willis. The location is also only 47 minutes from downtown Houston, and just under three hours from downtown Dallas.
- #2 – Amenities: The Woodlands Hills is steeped in amenities that focus on health and wellness. The acclaimed 17-acre Founders Park provides an Activity Center as its focal point with indoor and outdoor space, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a yoga/events lawn. Founders Park also features leisure and fitness pools, a lazy river, a sprayground, an innovative playground, a dog park and tennis courts. Forested trails as well as dedicated bike lanes on major connectors are available for the community to enjoy.
- #3 – Nature & Forest: Spanning 200 acres of gently-rolling wooded terrain, residents appreciate a quality lifestyle that seamlessly integrates with the beauty of its natural forest. The Woodlands Hills is designed to feature approximately 112 acres of open space. With Founders Park, Teralyn Woods Park, Sue Luce’s Daisy Park, the Rick and Roz Dauzat Peace Park and the Coach Les Peacock Park, The Woodlands Hills will eventually be home to 20 neighborhood parks.
- #4 – Home Design: With the latest innovation in design, smart technology, and energy efficiency, The Woodlands Hills offers a diverse assortment of new single-family homes with sizes varying from one-story to two-story homes ranging in size with more home office space and extra retreat space options, set on a variety of lot sizes from 40-foot to 75-foot homesites.
- #5 – Quality Builders & Great Price: The Woodlands Hills boasts renowned builders as well as attainable homes priced from the $300’s and up. These quality built and designed homes are presented by eight local and national homebuilders which include Century Communities, Chesmar Homes, David Weekley Homes, Gehan Homes, Highland Homes, Perry Homes, Ravenna Homes, and Westin Homes.
What’s not to love about The Woodlands Hills? Make plans to visit our beautifully decorated and fully furnished model homes in The Woodlands Hills and discover the nature-laced ambiance of this neighborly community.
Great things have been planted in The Woodlands Hills, and more will be sprouting in the future!