The Woodlands Development Company, a division of The Howard Hughes Corporation, wishes safety for all affected by Tropical Storm Harvey.
Here are five local updates for The Woodlands Hills area:
1. Shelters are open –
- College Park High School – 3701 College Park Drive, The Woodlands TX 77384 (Montgomery County)
- Walker County Storm Shelter – 455 Texas 75 North, Huntsville, TX 77320
- Huntsville High School – 515 FM 2821, Huntsville, TX 77320 (Walker County)
2. School closures –
- – Willis and Conroe ISD schools are closed all week. The Lone Star College Systems are as well.
3. Lake Conroe
- Lake Conroe is closed. The water level at Lake Conroe crested yesterday and is beginning to go down, according to the San Jacinto River Authority. For more information, visit www.sjra.net.
4. For the list of water over roads provided by the Montgomery County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, click here.
5. Disaster Relief Fund –
- The Howard Hughes Corporation/The Woodlands Development Company has partnered with the United Way to create a disaster relief fund to help those in need in the Houston and surrounding communities. Please join us in making a difference. We’re in this together.
Stay safe and avoid being on the roads if possible as the storm continues.