Celebrating Mother’s Day doesn’t have to involve complex or expensive plans. Here are several simple, yet thoughtful, ways to acknowledge Mom’s unconditional love:
- Have your child create a home-made card with their own artwork and a hand-written note of memories and appreciation.
- Let Mom know she’s “Queen for a Day” while Dad and the kids can do all the dishes and housework, all while insisting that she doesn’t have to lift a finger.
- Serve a special, delicious breakfast in bed – anything from elaborate eggs benedict to simple pancakes and fruit; made with the most important ingredient of course – love.
- Snuggling up together and reminiscing about the early days of childhood and parenthood can be a super special bonding moment.
- Pamper Mom with an in-home “spa” treatment of a facial or a manicure and pedicure.
- Grab the family and head outdoors for some special together time with a picnic, bike ride or hike.
There are endless ways to appreciate Mom, and make her Mother’s Day special!